Monday, January 10, 2011

Buying A New Microwave

0 comments

So my old microwave is breaking down *sniff* :( I’ve owned it for nearly 8 years, and it’s the first microwave I got when I moved out of my parents home and into my own place, which was a dorm room at the time. I’m a bit nostalgic about the old thing, and I know that I should let it go. It’s paid it’s service for 8 long, faithful years. Plus the protective sheathing on the front glass is starting to peel, so that can’t be too healthy...

So I’ve been looking on the internet on this online store of this shop that I know of, nearby where I live, and I found these 2 good candidates:

Logik microwave  UPO microwave

                Logik Microwave                                                        UPO Microwave

They’re both exactly $100, so it’s just about choosing the right one for me with most of the features that I need. They were unfortunately the cheapest ones. Had there been any ones that were cheaper, then I‘d have definitely have taken those. Ah, but I guess that’s the way things are.

But I’m going to have to go to the store to check these ones out in person. Then I can decide from there, and take the best one (for me, at least) home with me the same day.

Comments

0 comments to "Buying A New Microwave"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com